Friday, April 19, 2019

Day 19 - NaPoWriMo

Us


A letter, a word, a sentence,
continuous lines of text, running on and
on into the night so silent.
When tomorrow seems only
a possibility, in which the probable outcome will be
that I can see your face again and know
your love for me is still inside. That which is part of me
is part of you and together we shall
enter the future, not looking back, not expecting to win
a million dollars or a Fiat Spider, just karma;
like me finding my ring after losing it last week
in yoga class. Yes, it is the same karma
that put your first job interview
outside my door, and I knew then what took you weeks
to discover; we were meant to be together,
year after year.


© April 2019

No comments:

For shame. I've forgotten to post.

Just realized I haven't posted since last May. I'll try to be better in future. Dust to Dust Someone let a fly inside the house inst...