Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Opening Up About the Reality is Front of my Eyes

Reaching the Crossroads; What's the Path Forward

Your faith is not my faith,
Your beliefs are not my beliefs.
You read the Book, I ignore the stories.

We are all live together,
We can all say the words.

Faith is mysterious,
Truth is undeniable,
Passion is sacred,
We are one equally,
without we die out.


No One is Listening

Epochs of history follow us through the ages
wondering how our silence exists. Homelessness shouts out loud 
but is ignored by the masses. A murder of crows sleeps on, but a sleuth
of bears or a herd of elephants are targets for big-game hunters
and the NRA faithful showing their trophies; cubs nor calves
feel pain (so British MPs have decreed). Murder is killing whether humans or puppies,
foxes or terrapins, right whales or puffins; life is gift to be shared with 
all living organism from simple to complex. Hunters are bullies; 
lessons unlearned unleash sorrows for all.


© Catherine Woods 2017


No comments:

For shame. I've forgotten to post.

Just realized I haven't posted since last May. I'll try to be better in future. Dust to Dust Someone let a fly inside the house inst...